[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2024-8-2 00:42:42
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-8-2 00:42:46
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-8-2 02:06:31
An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I believe that you ought to publish more about this subject, it may not be a taboo matter but usually people do not discuss these subjects. To the next! All the best!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-8-2 02:06:33
An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I believe that you ought to publish more about this subject, it may not be a taboo matter but usually people do not discuss these subjects. To the next! All the best!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-8-2 04:06:59
A man who alleges that a poorly executed penis enlargement procedure left him with a diminished manhood is pursuing legal action against his doctor.

Ilter Turkmen, a wealthy banker from Tekirdag, Turkey, sought the services of Dr. Haluk Soylemez to enhance his 4.7-inch penis.聽

In legal documents, Turkmen asserts that Dr. Soylemez assured him of a minimum increase of 1.1 inches in length and 1.1 inches in girth, according to local media.

But reports suggest that the procedure performed in January 2022 resulted in disaster, leaving Turkmen with a smaller - and scarred - member.

Instead of the anticipated increase of up to two inches, Turkmen claims that the operation reduced his manhood to a mere 4.3 inches.

Photo shows an illustrative image of Tekirdag, undated. Tekirdag is a city in Turkey, located on the north coast of the Sea of Marmara

The enraged banker is now seeking 500,000 lira - roughly 拢13,000 - in compensation.聽

Doctors performed a second procedure to address the bleeding and limit the damage following the attempt at extending Turkmen's manhood.

But Turkmen claims he still endured excruciating pain as a result of the alleged botched surgery, hindering his ability to walk for a month.聽

In his legal filing, Turkmen contends that the bungled operation not only caused severe pain but also disfigured his already diminished penis with noticeable scars.

Dr. Soylemez however refuted Turkmen's claims, asserting in court: 'There is no fault in the procedure I performed.'聽

His defence team argues that, due to the patient's anatomical structure, there was a risk of the operation resulting in no elongation, or less elongation than average.

Dr. Soylemez also denies making any specific commitments to the patient regarding length or girth, and challenged claims that the size of Turkmen's penis decreased following the surgery.聽

The defence contends that Turkmen's demand for compensation is excessive, characterising it as an attempt at unjust enrichment.

The filing states: 'The plaintiff received a big bill from another doctor. Demanding this fee as material compensation for his treatment is groundless, aimed at unjust enrichment, and unacceptable.'

The case is ongoing.

Turkey
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-8-2 04:07:00
A man who alleges that a poorly executed penis enlargement procedure left him with a diminished manhood is pursuing legal action against his doctor.

Ilter Turkmen, a wealthy banker from Tekirdag, Turkey, sought the services of Dr. Haluk Soylemez to enhance his 4.7-inch penis.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-8-2 04:58:14
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-8-2 04:58:18
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-8-2 07:29:25
I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-8-2 07:29:29
I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.Powered by Discuz!X3.4 Licensed
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表